Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree(s)







So I have to wait until it is officialy December before I decorate, and play Christmas music (husbands rule). However, I have two trees! Mostly because ( Dan and I add all our kids ages) we have 44 years worth of childrens homemade ornaments, and kiddy decorations. Thier tree is a wonderful mish mash of memories and handprints that I wouldnt trade for anything, but I am glad to have my pristine tree of gold ornaments and perfect spacing.
At any rate, its Christmas at our house!

2 comments:

  1. Look at those Strode babies! I love each of them so much!
    The house looks great and the trees are fab! Go figure- everything Arlena touches turns to gold! We miss you guys and can't wait to coem see you. If you could get stinkin' mr. rob to be spontaneous we'd be there tomorrow! and there's that whole i don't have a passport thing...
    Much missing and much love!

    ReplyDelete