Monday, February 22, 2010

Long distance baby shower











So my mom and I did a babyshower for my sister. Since they were both in Arizona and Im in Spain it was mostly planned over the internet with me ordering gifts and decorations and talking about plans with my mom. It would have been sad to not be able to participate, but luckily todays technology allows me to attend via skype. It was fun talking with everyone and watching her open her gifts. They had muffins and juice and quiche so I had a muffin and juice handy so I could participate! We even took pictures together. She has a lot of great friends and got lots of great gifts! As my Mema Jackie put it..."this is like something space age"

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! did she really say that??? haha! yes it was a pretty darn awesome party!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great time! Congratulations Katie and Bryan!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. could only have been better if you were actually here with us! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete