So each day there is a fire works contest. The best Piro-tech company out of the contest gets to do the show for the "Night of Fire" for next years Fallas. Tonight (Thursday) is the night of fire. So the last contest was today. The girls and I went out to see it and it was loud! All this time we have wondered why the Spaniards are such loud people. After whitnessing newborns feet from this crazy show we now know they are all half def and there for are naturaly loud!
They string these homemake firecrackers up in a fenced in area and then light one end and like Dominos they pop off. Some are farther some are closer for different sounds. Some only make noise and smoke some set out light and confetti.
The ground shook and our teeth clattered. Paige swears her feet came off the ground. I shouted to Logan right in her ear and she couldnt hear a word I was saying.We walked around and saw many of the sculptures that will be burnt tomorow night. We will go to whitness that as well so check back tomorow.
Do they burn these floats?
ReplyDelete