So if you look at a map and see our travels at this point you will notice we drove up through the center of France (we did the othe corner last month...see entries for Carcasone & Arles) and now we are moving down the oposite side back towards Spain.
Bordeaux is famous for its wine and chocolate, but also for St. Catherine St. which is the longest shopping street in all of Europe!
We spent a little bit of time on this street, but needless to say while Logan, Tori and I loved it, Seth Paige and Dad were not having so much fun in and out of shoe shops and purse shops and clothes shops...oh well!
We headed for the beautiful river and there was a naval boat docked and Dad and seth had a great time checking that out while the girls and I enjoyed the sun!
This town had such beautiful architecture, I can not imagine living there and taking it for granted everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment