Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Before's














































I didnt think of the taking before and after pictures until we were already knee deep in some of the projects, but
I wanted to do it later rather than never. Nothing in this house was in great need of repair, mostly updating and thats kinda nice because you like to put your own touch on things. Well I should say I liked to , Dan who has had to be the handy man may not like it very much.

Although I should say for a guy who doesn't consider himself handy has done plumbing, eletrical and painting all this last few weeks! He has been amazingly handy!
As we go along and get some of these projects done Ill re-post the "Before" so you can see the differance side by side but for now this is what we are looking at! (top to bottom)
Pic #1& 2-
Master bathroom = shower door thats off balance so its hard to open and shut and a crazy blue wall. Dan did put in a new shower head this week so we have geat water flow and pulsating massaging!
Pic #3-
Ok so my parents built a house in 1982 and they installed these exact lighting fixtures. Why are they in my house built in 1994? NO longer!
Pic #4-
Master bedroom.....same crazy blue wall!
Pic #5-
Logans bedroom , Verticles??? Realy in a bed room? (all the bedrooms have them, with missing pieces) Hot pink too, GREAT!
pic #6-
Bathroom....thats right, lime green and fusia and pruple polka dots. Who wouldn't right?
Im surprised its still there! Its hard to see in this room.
pic #7
Paiges room, ok so we are almost ready to post the "Afters" on this room. Let me just give you a hint, 5 layers of paint to cover these colors!
Pic#8
The front of the house
It will be painted sometime soon and the garage floor will get an appoxy, as well as you can see how bad the yard is. It was so over grown and full of weeds since no one has lived here in a LOOOOng time. Landscapers took care of that and I am glad to say patches of green are growing back!
Pic #9
Yes thats a hole in the wall, used to be a doggy door, now its open for any critter that would like to find thier way in. (Fixng that was one of our first days )
Well, there are a lot more but its all more of the same...wierd paint sceemes and updates. I will post it all as it starts to get done!

No comments:

Post a Comment