Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lunch


You've heard people ask "If you could choose anyone to have lunch with anyone who would it be?"
I was excited when I was sitting at this table at a great little Mexican restaurant with all of the best girls in my life.
to my right:
Angela Jones Cowden and I write her maiden name because Ive known her that long. She has been my biggest fan and little sister longer than I actually had a little sister. She is the one who always has something cheerful and pro- Arlena to say. I wish I could shrink her and carry her every where I go!
to Angela's right is Kasey Caruthers,
Kasey is the friendship that started with hating each other at work and brought together by a really obnoxious boss. Thick as thieves just that fast! I love Kasey, she loves my kids and is the one who tells me how it is weather I'm right or not and she never sugar coats it.
next to Kasey and defiantly not last....
My true one and only sister. Katie, shes the best sister a person could have. Shes the only one who knows just what its like being a female Rodgerson (there aren't many of us) She has a strong spiritual side that I look to for advise and for grounding in truth and reality.
I can't believe I am lucky enough to have these ladies in my life and to be sitting here at a table with all of them was amazing!
If I could do this everyday and chat through my day....Oh I would have such well rounded life!
Love you girls!

1 comment:

  1. See CH Harris wasn't a COMPLETE waste of a person (bet you never thought you would hear that come from me!). I love you and your family so very much and am a better person, wife, and mother for having known you. And I LOVED getting to meet Angela and Katie!

    ReplyDelete