However I recently planted some herbs (something I have tried to grow many times before) and not only are they growing....but I harvested my first batch of Basil and Celantro. (This picture is post harvest) Granted I planted 6 Basil and there is only 3 still alive but.......I harvested!! Yeah MEE!
If you think adventure is dangerous, you should try routine- it's lethal.
Friday, February 18, 2011
The Black Thumb Woman
So It's true sometimes I'm very sweet, and sometimes I'm very crabby! Some times I am smart and make great decisions and other times I make silly even stupid mistakes. What is always true is that I kill all living plants. Over water, underwater, not enough sun, too much sun and so on.
However I recently planted some herbs (something I have tried to grow many times before) and not only are they growing....but I harvested my first batch of Basil and Celantro. (This picture is post harvest) Granted I planted 6 Basil and there is only 3 still alive but.......I harvested!! Yeah MEE!

However I recently planted some herbs (something I have tried to grow many times before) and not only are they growing....but I harvested my first batch of Basil and Celantro. (This picture is post harvest) Granted I planted 6 Basil and there is only 3 still alive but.......I harvested!! Yeah MEE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment