Sunday, November 6, 2011

Going to the movies in style

My sister and her hubby took me to
the movies for a late birthday present. It was so much fun it was worth blogging about.
First off no one under 21 is allowed in the theater wich cuts down on movie distracotions in a huge way. Then if you (like most people) plan on a movie and dinner, no need to go to more than one place. It's a resteraunt as well. Yep, a swing side table and a waitress to serve you at ever seat. Oh...speaking of the seats- reliners! Huge comfy leather recliners that lay all the way out!
Just incase you didn't belive me...I took a picture of my legs in the reclined position!




We ate buffalo wings, crab dip, chocolate brownie sunday, as well as had fancy strawberrie smoothies. They were all served to us Recliner side as we watched our movie and relaxed. After wards we were given a warm towel and a gourmet chocolate mint!


I do not often go to the movies to see something I want. Usualy it's for the kids, but I am sure the next time I want to realy see something...I'm doing it in style!


Thanks Katie & Bryan for spoiling me!



2 comments:

  1. yee-ah. Bryan loved it so much we're going back for our anniversary tomorrow : )

    ReplyDelete