Wednesday, August 8, 2012

He knows me

In Mia maids class a few weeks ago we had a lesson on baring our testimony, part of the lesson talked about what a gift it is to have a confirmation of unseen things being true. When we receive this gift we are "....required to share it." - Pres. Kimball

I don't think in the three years I have been managing this blog have I taken the time to share my testimony on here. So here goes...

I have a testimony of many things, of the truthfulness of the Gospel, of a living prophet, of a young prophet years ago translating The Book of Mormon. I have a testimony of  repentance,tithing and the blessings that come from serving others and so many more wonderful things,but recently the testimony that has strengthened me and seemed the most pertinent in my life is that of the knowledge I have of a living Savior.
I know that Christ lives, I know because I have seen his hand in my life. I know My Father in Heaven knows and loves me and my family. As I pray I feel his comforting arms and I know he knows the desires of my heart. He listens to me and I see the evidences of it in my life.
I have been at the depths of despair and felt Him lift me, I have asked questions that showed doubt and a wavering faith and he spoke louder. Loud enough for it to be undeniable. I have asked for forgiveness of horrible errors ; and when I had shown true repentance I could feel his spirit return to my life. My abilities doubled, my happiness increased, my family was blessed.
I couldn't be more grateful for this knowledge and these blessings and to have this gift.
I pray these words touch your heart and renew and strengthen your testimony in our Father in Heaven and in his Son Jesus Christ.
I say these things in the name of our beloved Savior and Redeemer- Jesus Christ- Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment