Tuesday, September 18, 2012

AQUA ZUMBA

 So I returned from my third summer in a  row abroad. Vacationing in amazing places, and eating amazing things and I looked at my self and ecided it was time to get real. As nice as it is to live in an endless state of vacation, at some point you have to realize it is not working for you.
 So I started taking Zumba classes.  If you arent familiar with Zumba, its a latin Dance/ exercise craze. Its tons of fun, and an amazing work out. I am a goal oriented person so I decided to set a goal of becoming an  instructor. I went to tons of different instructors to check it out and learned tons and I learned there was such a thing as aqua zumba. So cool! resistance and protection in the water.
I knew thats what I wanted to do.

 This is me at the begening of my summer vacation last year. In just 4 months of being certified (4 months of training to be certified) I lost 35 lbs. and not just a normal wieght loss, toned muscles, and tons of strength.
This was me towards the end of my vacation. I look pregnant. The food was good, but for the first time I can say I honestly love this form of exercise and I would never have invisioned myself an aerobic instructor, but its fun! Everyone who takes the class is shocked at how quickly 50 minutes flys by while you are splashing and singing and dancing!
I LOVE AQUA ZUMBA!
 
 
 

1 comment: