The show started off with a song much like "come let me entertain you" and promised us magic and amusement! That's Seth, the short one up front!

Then we were treated to a few numbers from various famous musical theater productions. Also a skit in which Seth played the son of Rumpelstiltskin.
But my favorite was his role in "I just cant wait to be king" from the Lion King.
He did great! I am looking forward to more years of great theater from him.
(I love how I've rubbed off on my little theater geeks!)
I have to tell you with all I had to do last night this was where I spent the most valued time! I realize it takes GUTS to get up and sing or try to as most of those kids did....some were real hard to get through but Seth was AWESOME! He was comfortable, comical, has a great voice and I think enjoyed himself as much as I enjoyed watching him! Love that boy! Mema XOXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
ReplyDelete