As I title these momentous happenings in our lives and post the pictures to our little adventure blog, I am slightly rattled at the years passing by and the kids growing so big and I can not imagine what next year will be like when we fly not one child home from college, but two. I wonder where "home" will be seeing that we have a move year coming up and Army adventure on every corner.
However I have learned with this military family of mine, to appreciate the moments as they happen, and love them for what they are. Next year will worry about it's self, Ill be busy enjoying it!
Our traditional cake for baby Jesus, and as tradition seems to have...no one wants to eat it!
A "big girl" bike for our too be college student. se needs to give up the green banana seat bike for something more practical.
Dad and mom made each of the kids a copy of their baby book to keep for them selves. They enjoyed looking at themselves as the sweet babies they were.
Logan got a cash necklace! Just what every girl wants!
Our sweet meg, Aging has made you like things more of the "Sleep" nature and not so much squeaky toys. She got a bed pillow I made and a blanket made from a piece of each of the kids bathrobes. ( I sewed each of the kids bathrobes and PJ bottoms!)
The big adventure gift was a bit of a puzzle to put together and figure out. With a little help they worked it out. A zip lining tour over an out of Africa zoo! Woooo Hooo! High adventure!
Merry Christmas to one all , Love the Strodes!


No comments:
Post a Comment