This blog is mostly shared with friends and family. It has been a helpful tool for keeping family history and sharing with people we love who are far from us. It is not so much a "Professional" blog. However our very own Tori (Who has always been a great writer) has started her own blog that she is sharing with the world. It's based on some of her favorite things to do. She is partnering with some other blogs in hopes of spreading the word and gaining new followers. Tori has been nominated for a new blogger award and has nominated me to share her blog and some things about our family blog.
So check her blog out at : https://vintagevictori.wordpress.com
1. What is your motivation for blogging?
I have not as some might say "Caught the spirit of Elijah" I am not actively working on the history of my ancestors. I am however actively keeping my current family history.
2. What kind of people would be interested in reading your blog?
We are an LDS family, and are also military. We have lots of adventures, but mostly just live a normal everyday life, and having said all that, I don't think there are too many people interested in reading about that. Probably just friends and family.
3. If you could only eat one kind of food for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
The family all seems to love my beef and noodle recipe, Me? Potatoes - anyway you can fix them!
4. What do you do to cheer yourself up after a hard day?
This is so bad..... I get on some comfy jammies and get some sweet treat and watch tv and eat in my bed. Shhhh!
5. Would you consider yourself an optimist? Why or why not?
Yes, and I get in trouble all the time for being too optimistic. My husband who is a pessimist in denial (He will tell you he is a realist) gets frustrated when I believe I can do things sub humanly possible or expect other to.
6. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Thats a no brainer- Logan Marie, Victoria Jeanne, Seth Aaron, and Paige Jacqueline
7. Is there something you have always wanted to do, but haven’t done yet? Why haven’t you?
Yes, I always wanted to be an airline stewardess. I didn't ever do it because I wanted to be a mom more (I did that- Yeah me!) I think I am too old to deal with it well and enjoy it now.
8. What do you think your best characteristic is?
Well as most things in life, I have discovered the best can also be the worst at the same time. So to answer the question my best characteristic (according to me) is my persistence. I don't give up on much and live by "where theres a will theres a way" and it drives some people nuts!
9. If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go and why?
Morocco- Because I haven't been there yet.
I haven't been everywhere - but it's on my list!
10. Share a favorite childhood memory!
I have a lot of cousins on my Dad's side of the family and I loved being with them when I was younger. They were rowdy and loud and so much fun. We would swim all day at Uncle Jimmies house, or go for Ice cream all 20 of us crammed in one station wagon, and out for pizza. It was a great time that I remember being full of laughter and free of cares.
11. What is your favorite movie of all time? If that’s too hard, go ahead and pick what your favorite one right now is.
"That thing you do" or "So I married and ax murderer"






No comments:
Post a Comment