Thursday, July 28, 2016

Having company....

St Andrews in Amalfi
Paige and Hero at Pompeii



 We had the Caruthers and the Sargents at the same time to visit and it was a ton of fun! Extra teenagers to help with little ones, and visiting the Naples local hot spots we have seen a few times was a lot more fun with a group.  I didn't get a ton of pics cause I was having too much fun so you'll have to take my word for it!

Sorrento
Rob made me drive the Amalfi coast event though I have already blogged on how tough it was. This time I took Dan and he agrees, we are not Amalfi fans. Maybe if you come in off season we would be a little more inclined to drive you up there. However Sorrento is on the tip of what is considered Amalfi and if you like to have patio lunches and see beautiful views and shop little alley way shops. I will do that every day of the week! Look how much Kasey loved it!



Patio lunch in Amalfi



Pompeii

There are four different entrances to Pompeii, I believe I have now entered everyone of them! Its a huge place and although this time we spent nearly 3 hours, we still didn't see all of it.

Its so good to live here, its so good to have friends come and make once in a life time memories with us and its so good to eat good gelato and amazing cheese!

Please come back and visit again Caruthers Family!

(Sargents haven't left yet and there are more adventures to come before we stick a fork in this summer)



No comments:

Post a Comment