Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Lasagna fresca for his birthday


Thats right folks this guy has hit the ripe old age of 45. I remember thinking about retirement  at the age of 45 and when I was 25 thinking about it, it seemed forever away. The time has flown and now we are winding up the last years of this field of work in a beautiful country and having a great time!
45 years young is more how it feels.  He's got a bit left in him for a few more years of fun!




We had an early birthday for him since the poor guy had to work for his birthday (The army is sending him to Norway to work for several days.)
I made him a chocolate cake with a peanut butter cream cheese filling. It was pretty good!





His request was a lasagna made 100% from scratch, noodles, cheese and all. No of course I didn't make all the items from scratch, but luckily we live some place where I can very easily buy fresh made straight from nona's kitchen items. It was also pretty good! ( I will blog the experience on my food blog sometime soon- www.childrensculinaryinstituteblog.com)


Happy Birthday Dan! Heres to another 45!




2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dan!! That cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Dan!! That cake looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete