Friday, April 28, 2017

Buona Pasqua




Happy Easter to you all from Napoli


Taking pictures of these two is supposed to get easier, not harder!


I made my last attempt and dressing my kids similar for a holiday. It is something I have done since they were very small and only began to get guff for it in the last several years. I snuck it in one more time.They were good sports, but a las this tradition is ready to be finished with.


However Paige will not let us stop with the other Easter traditions such as a basket of goodies and egg hunts. I'll tell the truth, I like easter baskets too. Honestly I like gifts any time of the year, to give and to receive. I don't think I'll stop baskets anytime soon, but egg hunts? I think we might be too old for that! 

Speaking of too old.. Dan got a nerf gun in his basket! :)



This was Luana's first time painting eggs and she really liked it!

Italian flag easter egg



Easter traditions are fun, but the best is knowing the reason for the celebration. The eggs and bunnies that represent new birth and the knowledge of The Risen Lord! I know He lives and I know He rose from the dead to make it possible for all of us to ride again!
Buona Pasqua - Happy Easter

* Intersting note- The day after Easter is a Holiday as well here in Italy, it is a day of picnics with families being together! What a wonderful tradition we might need to adopt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment