| Sampling real Italian ice |
The cute cousin Marin came to surprise Tori right after the cruise. It was pretty fun! Tori left with Dan in the morning to go get registered for school and I ran out to go get Marin from the train station. WE chatted, hung out, had a great time. Then Dan called and said he was at out gate. I sent Marin to Tori's room to wait. After Dan and Tori entered and I gave a few casual comments I said "Oh tori, I had forgotten I had gotten you a little surprise and I just came across it this morning. I put it on your bed" She was excited for a present and went down stairs to see it.
She said when she first saw her she didn't register that it wasn't just Paige and Luana sitting down there. Then there was squeezing and hugging and tear. All followed by a way fun week of adventuring together!
| The painted city of Procida |
We rented a couple of boats with some friends and headed out to tour around the naples islands.
It was a fun day of swimming in caves and sun and waves!
Marins favorite part was getting to spend a day in the kitchen at one of our favorite pizzerias. Marin wants to become a pizzeria owner and she came her to Naples to learn from the best. This is where pizza started and the people who do it the best. She got real life training and we got to eat all of her hard work, no one was complaining!
| Stuffed crust margarita |
| Sausage and pesto |
| It was hot! |
One of our last adventures was visiting the Island of Capri and touring the famous blue grotto. It was very beautiful, and I am glad I got to see it, but if I had to sit an hour in the sun like that again for a 10 minute tour of a tiny cave I'd cry about it for sure!
Cousin love! So fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment