Monday, November 20, 2017

Vietri Sul Mare


Dan's job has had him traveling like a crazy man. Every week for the last several weeks he has been gone 4-5 days. It has been rough holding the fort down and missing his cute mug. So when he got home this time (before he leaves again on Monday) I roped him into a pretty shopping date in
 Vietri sul Mare.


We had a lovely lunch. Do you see that oil bottle with the lemon tag. Oh my that was some yummy lemon flavored oil! Goodness!

After our lovely caprese salad, we had this eggplant parmesan for an appetizer.  YUMMY!


Then ravioli. Dan had just normal ravioli, I had lemon ricotta with butter and sage sauce. DELICIOUS!  The kind of delicious that you drip all over your shirt (Yes I did) because you barely stop short of licking your plate! (No- I didn't lick the plate)






This particular pottery shop that we went into looked like it was carved out of an old building and that we were looking at the foundations of the building it self. I asked the owner how old the building was and he told me 1k years old. 



Lovely date in Vietri Sul Mare

No comments:

Post a Comment