Monday, June 4, 2018

Spring break in Scotland

I always have a hard time choosing to go some place colder than where I live for an type of "vacation". Vacation in my mind is always someplace tropical and sunny. However I have wanted to go to Scotland for a while. We found amazing tickets on a cheap airline and were excited about not having an issue with language and made our way to Scotland for Spring break.


On the bonnie bonnie banks of Loch Lomond 


I don't know if your Dad played the song, but mine did, so it was a must do for us. We took a boat tour around the the bonnie bonnie banks of loch Lomond. The weather wasn't so bonnie, but we enjoyed the views.



You take the low road and Ill take the high road and Ill be in Scotland before' ye


Full english breakfast was only part of the many things we ate on our trip. We did a food tour in Glasgow that had us try Haggis, Stovies, and a fried mars bar! We stopped at a local candy store, cheese factory and even had some herring & blood pudding. It was a great day and we all tried something new, some things we will likely not choose to eat again, but you know.. when your not in Rome!





No comments:

Post a Comment