So after seeing nearly 30 houses dan and I narrowed it down to three choices and took the kids out to see them today. We are having a hard time deciding. Seth ,Tori and Mom like one of the choices, and Dad,Logan and Paige like the other.
We are wondering what you think. Give us your comment, ask your family or any one handy!
Choice #1 La Canada





Which one's Kasey room is better?? Well, I like the exterior of #2. The porch is lovely. But the kitchen and family room in #1 is awesome. And I like the stairwell. I think you spend an awful lot of time in the kitchen so you may want to take that into consideration. I don't think either look like bad choices! Good luck friends.
ReplyDeleteI must say I love choice 1, the interior just looks so pretty and homey and comfortable. Both are really nice houses, love the yard in them both, just love the interior of 1
ReplyDeletewow...tried 100 zillion time to make a comment and FINALLY!!! I vote for house #1 mostly because those are the only inside pictures you show. Love you all miss you bunches!!!!! Mema and Papa XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX CTR
ReplyDelete