
OK, Going backwards! Here they are FINALLY! in Valencia Spain after an incredably long day of traveling! We made it!

OH, European airports are not comfortable! No carpet not enough seating, This is the Zurich airport.

This is also the Zurich airport, as though a 5 hour layover isnt enough the piolot proudly announced he got us there 55 minutes early! So we hung out a burger king. Not sure if we payed Swiss franks, or Euros, but it was like 56 something for the crap we ate!

Seth slept on the seats, and the bench at burger king in Zurich. We were like homeless bums!

Now this was before the flight from DC to Zurich, I got no pictures in DC we jumped from one flight to the next and had to argue with Dan and Seth that there wasnt enough time for a soft pretzel and an Icee. Look how much energy they had after the one flight from Monterey into Denver!

6am Monterey time, we were off on our exciting adventure. The view from the plane as the sun was coming up over the ocean was amazing!
HAhahaha a soft pretzel and an icee. hahaha! OH Dan and his boy.
ReplyDeleteI like how you look a little more beraggled and bum-like as the pictures go on. and I also like how you're in Europe for the first time in like 10 years and you eat at burger king. Geez what an expensive Burger King!!
I'm so glad to see you guys made it safe and sound. I'll be expecting mountains of pictures. So many pictures it's like I'm right there with you! Now go sleep :)
ReplyDeletewell, it was an airport so not many choices, and sleep is tricky. If you go to bed to early you are up at like 2 and then you want a nap latter and it starts a viciouse cirlce you can not get out of. No Naps! Go to bed on time and dont allow yourself to get up until the sun comes up!
ReplyDeleteWhen you visit me I will be the no nap nazi!