So we move in tomorrow, it may take us a few days (maybe a week or so) to get our internet up and running so we will not be posting any time soon. As you can guess, email will also be down.
Heaven help us when this family of 6 with 3 computers will be cut off from the wide world of the web.
Before I go though, I want to give a big shout out to Aunt Debbie, she sent us our first care package! Cake mix, taco seasoning and other goodies!
Love ya Aunt Debbie! Thanks!
I will post next week (Hopefully) Pictures of our weekend trip to Rota and Toris birthday!
"Until later!
Heaven help us when this family of 6 with 3 computers will be cut off from the wide world of the web.
Before I go though, I want to give a big shout out to Aunt Debbie, she sent us our first care package! Cake mix, taco seasoning and other goodies!
Love ya Aunt Debbie! Thanks!
I will post next week (Hopefully) Pictures of our weekend trip to Rota and Toris birthday!
"Until later!
How exciting!! Moving in, I mean. Taco seasoning is pretty cool, though. I know the time zones throws us off a bit but give me a call sometime when we can chat. Love you, guys!
ReplyDeleteJeanne
COME BACK!!!!!! I need to live vicariously through you and your fabulous adventure!!
ReplyDelete