The wine cellar/ Dans new "MAN" room
The down stair Kitchen...I have no idea why there is another kitchen, or what I am going to do with it!
The storage room! WOW!!!
The exercise room! Yes, they are leaving all thier equipment. We are moving it to another area and making this our guest room!
The laundry room, what you cant see is the the rest of the large room as well as the mud room area around the corner. This will be my crafting area!
The master Bathroom, The tub is jetted but dan and I talked of how nice it would be if that open space had been taken up by a larger tub!
master bedroom, those doors lead to a balcony that over looks the back yard.
This is the main floor kitchen, kinda a mess because they are replacing the dishwasher, but the American size fridge is a unique and very welcomed item!
This is the dining room, it is a very large space and we plan on putting our piano in here and setting up a little sitting area near the fire place. It connects to the main kitchen.
This is the entry way view as you come in the door. The large dinning room is to the right the main living room is to the left. The door way is to the girls bedrooms (it closes to keep noise in/out) the door way on the right is another entrance to the kitchen (door also closes) Stairs go up to Seths and Master bedrooms only. Past the up stairs are the down stairs.
This is the main livng room view from the back door view, the other pictures I posted before had the back patio in it, so you can see where this back door leads.
There are also 3 other bathrooms, 4 other bed rooms, the out door kitchen you can see in my other posts, an out door bathroom and shower near the pool and 2 nice patios.
Although many of you voted for the other (as did I) we settled on the one with the soccer/ basketball/tennis court. Mostly because they were both good choices and when we will have the oportunity again to have a field at our house?
We went to the bank to set up the direct deposit for rent and the guy helping us looked at the name on the account we were sending the rent to and asked us "Do you know who this is? Do you EVEN know who this is" I replied with a quick "Yes, he's a soccer, I mean Futball player"
The guys smiled and said yes, I asked "Is he very famous?" He chuckled and said yes again.
Dan asked if he wanted to photo copy our lease agreement with his signature and then we rubbed it in by saying we had met him the day before for the signing of the contract. The banker just smiled and shook his head, apparently it was waisted on us stupid Americans who dont kow a good soccer player when we see one, heck we dont even know what the game is called!
I'm so glad you guys have a house! That's so exciting and it looks amazing!! When do you get to start the move in? Are your household goods there yet? We miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
ReplyDeleteOur goods get here on the 16th. We are on a little trip (picking up our car) and we will be back on the 14th so just in time!
ReplyDeleteWe are going to set all up for you and cant wait till you come!
Beautiful house! I look at your pics and think of all the things I could do with decorating it, must be the Spanish blood in me, lol! Awesome!
ReplyDelete