Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Care packages with cake mix


Arent my aunt's great! First Aunt Debbie and now Aunt Ginny and did I mention they both sent extras with thier Christmas gifts?
Thanks so much!
Just a side note, Logan has been making cakes to take to school and the Spanish kids (Its a private school, they are rich) have been paying her $24 Euro for a cake thats near $35.00
WOW! Talk about mark up!
These cake mixes will go to some good use!

3 comments:

  1. GO LOGAN!!!! You have awesome Aunties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woa thats crazy!! how do these kids have $35?? I'm glad she's getting the practice so I can hire her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. mostly its 1 euro a cupcake and the box makes 24,
    But she has had requests for whole cakes and she just charges the same. They are little rich kids!
    One kid come to buy a cup cake and all he had was a 50 euro bill and was mad when she couldnt break it for him 50 euros is like $75 what Hs kid walks around like that?

    ReplyDelete