Monday, June 7, 2010

Pizza party














































So the house came with this brick oven and we have been perfecting our pizza making skills. We got it best when we invited over Harv Singh (Who used to work at a pizza parlor) and he had the dough down perfectly. Maybe I should say he had it up because he was tossing it like a pro!






We had tons of toppings and everybody was loving it. Dan was burning up and it was hot anyway but he had such a good time he was talking about how fun it was for days.



There were so many kids in the pool, it was all foggy when they got out.



I got to sit for a bit and enjoy one our friends new twins!








1 comment:

  1. That looks WAY hot!!!!! But it does also look like loads of fun! Of course I would pick the babysitting over the hot oven! Pizza looks yum!
    Miss you all bunches!

    ReplyDelete