Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My project

After:


Before:


So this week while my brother painted the house I worked on this horrible gate. It was all dried and filthy. Matthew power washed it for me and took all of the slats out. I stained all the wood slats. I also re-painted the metal part with this amazing paint. Its a hammered paint. You paint it on and it instantly looks like it was hammered. Cool stuff!

Then I was covered in stain and paint and my brother who paints for a living couldn't believe I could possibly be so messy.
Seth helped in this project too (I guess it wasn't "MY" project) Seth helped put the slats back in place.
I think the look is so great! New and fresh looking!


2 comments:

  1. That looks really good! I look forward to seeing it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job!!! Looks so very nice!

    ReplyDelete