When we first moved into this house, we started here, in the garage. It was a mess and we wanted it clean before our goods arrived. We just didnt know all that we wanted to do. We did the obviouse. Cleaned up the spilt paint, tore down the rotted shelves, and re-painted.
As time went on we realized there was more we could do. If we put in the time and effort it could be like an additional room in our house. Without a basement for "basement" type things we could adjust our garage.
I had several estemates and we decided I would acid wash the floors to totaly de-grease and de-paint them. Then we had a storage company come in and put in these cabinet...which I love.
I totaly re-organised the garage so there is a place for everything and everything in its place.
Well....with the exception of a "Few" box's.....
We are going to shift bedrooms around when Logan leaves for college and the den (which is now acting as Seth's room) will become Dan's room to store all of his collectables. So about 6 more months and it will be perfect!
Another check on the "to do" list and we keep marching along!
very nice!!!!
ReplyDelete