Saturday, September 24, 2011

Simons Hot Dogs



A few weeks before we went to Sedona I had been thinking about it and planning it out. I opened the newspaper and the food page (that I always read) talked about the best places in AZ for hot dogs. One was listed in Sedona. I knew had to call my sister, a hot dog lover and see if she was up to a hike in Sedona with a good Hot Dog reward!


It was a great hot dog! Fresh made bread that was just the right texture, Nice firm sausage dog with a nice juicy bite, and some unusual toppings. I went the boring rout and had "The Cowboy" a chilli dog, There was a cuban dog that had pinapple and a Mexican dog that had a jalepenos and sour cream.

It was super yummy and a good ending for a good day!





2 comments:

  1. A post about the texture and taste of a hot dog?? I will not be reading your blog again. In fact, I'm rethinking our friendship altogether :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, as I was reading that part I thought...Kasey wouldn't like this and then i saw her comment lol. I was craving those hot dogs all night.

    ReplyDelete