

So the Boy woke this morning.. a little later than his normal and came down stair indignat and questioning who had put chunks of hair in his bead while he slept. Of course all the girls (Quite belivably) claimed it wasnt them, why would they put hair in his bed. On close examination (Putting on my mediator hat) I realized the hair came from his own head. Giant chunks of his hair missing. NO ONE claims to know anything about this. Paige is sure she didnt do it. (She is honestly a heavy sleeper- when shes out...shes out) Logan is the only one I can think of with a motive because of the menuer he put in her bed. However she is not a good actress (she admits to having a problem curbing her enthusiasum when some thing great happens). Tori and Seth are great performers so I have it narrowed to them.
I have the Boy shower, we gel his hair every which way to hide the gaps and send him off to school. Once everyone is gone I begin my investigation.
(Putting on my Sherlock Holms hat) I look at the pillow and the trail of hair on the floor. I think of how Seth used to sleep walk and wonder. I also think of how light a sleeper Seth is and how it would be next to impossible for some one to cut his hair with out waking him. Also to think of the chunk of bangs missing as well as the chunck in the back of his head....wierd!
I find the only pair of scissors I can find in the entire upstairs ....on Seths desk. I pull them out....littered with tiny shreads of hair.
HMMMM! Well, I think the "Who done it" is solved, but the real mystery remains...why?
oh, wow! He probably did it in his sleep! I remember once your father who was working nights and was trying to sleep during the day, hollered for me. "Ruth Ann get over here!" I came running to see what could possibly be wrong. He said "Get me a Brillo pad!", surprised I said,"What?" He then demanded, "Get me a Brillo pad"....he was quite angry, so I complied, quickly. He took the brillo pad from me and turned over and went back to sleep. I shrugged and left the room. Several hours later when he woke up...he said, looking at me like I was crazy, "Who put this brillo pad in my bed! " Thank goodness he didn't ask for scissors! LOL
ReplyDelete