As adventures go not too many of our traditions are all too adventurous. I kind of think that tradition and adventure are on the oposite side of the word wheel.
However our birthday cake for Jesus has a habit of being a bit adventurous!
Like the one year the kids decorated the cake with straight food die instead of coloring the icing.
(That had a bright colored out come for all)
Or the year that there were a bunch of hard candies and gum balls like land mines accross the whole cake!
This year I thought Id throw them off a bit by making a shapped cake and see what they did with it.
It was pineapple flavor with a coconut cream filling. I could have eaten it just like that!
It's funny how much they love to make the cake but even they don't want to eat it.
There are left overs if anyones interested!
No comments:
Post a Comment