Well, Logan is now a licenced and certified driver and an early High School graduate . I know alot of parents wish to hold off the licence for as long as they can, but realy 17 1/2 High school grad, is as long as you can!
While I'm not resting easy about her being behind the wheel of a potential death trap, I recognise the need to advance in life, to progress.
I know she feels good about the growth she is making, I know she is nervous about the expectations of those around her.
It's good. It's all part of growing up and living life.
I feel good. I feel like we have done well, She knows the right things, has had the right oportunities and has been challenged. She has had the right amount of failures and succsesses.
It's been a long road from the tiny pink thing she was to the naughty toddler. Its was challenging to watch her grow through moves and thrilling to watch her learn gymnastics. To see her become indipendant and make great choices for her self has been exhilerating and at times testing on our patients.
However I wouldn't change a moment of it, all those things turned into one amazing Young woman with a huge fututre!
Go Get'em Logan!
She is a beautiful and considerate young woman...but boy! I so miss her sitting inside my big macaroni pot!!!
ReplyDelete