Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Pool Remodel


As has been asked by a few friends who know of my DIY look on life...No I didnt remodel the pool myself. It was a big project and interesting to watch. I would never have taken it on myself!
The empty pool was Day 1-2
Jack hammering on day 3-4 until about 6pm and then again @ 7:30 am..sorry nieghbors!
Almost scary at this stage to see the whole thing basicly wrecked!
I found thier elabrate web in order to keep the cords from thier poser tools out of the fresh plaster very interesting. I wonder what they thought of my camera lense through the slats in the blinds?

Shiny blue and ready to refill day 5-6
It was a big project and still not 100% done. The deck is next year.
One more check on the long list and it feels good!
I know once the weather warms up it will be wonderful!

2 comments: