It was actualy my mom who reminded me I was going to do a record of the building of our Temple. I stoped over outside of visiting hours - yes there are certain hours they'd like you to visit. So I just got a few pictures, but there is a tour you can do and some sweet little missionaries who will tlak to you if you go during visiting hours.
While the poured foundation and giant cranes are impressive, you might find it funny to know what impressed me the most.
Thre is a sign on the trailor that says "Owners Office" I felt a giant leap within my heart at the fact that I am an owner! I am!
This is my Temple, My family moved buildings so it could be built, Our tithing and other contributions aid in its construction. I see over it in all it's fases, and I will work in it when it is done. It's out of this world awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment