I am so glad my kids enjoy the theater as much as I do. They are great companions to great shows. A lot of times they are the cause of great shows!
This last weekend we had an amazing time seeing Wicked at the ASU Gamage theater. It is a great show and so wonderful to spend an evening out with my big girls (Seth and Paige were a little upset) enjoying such great performances. The best part was the following day when I took Seth and Paige to see Tori (an orphan) in the school play of "Annie" SOOOO cute, she was just darling and so expressive. Really added to the show .
We love theater and it's never better than when your heart swells with the pride your little one singing and dancing until her heart is content and knowing she enjoyed every minute of it.
I have always said theater is the best job any where, because at the end of a long day of practice and work and performance you get an applause! Every job should have a moment at the end of thier day when they can stand and soak in some applause!
No comments:
Post a Comment