If you think adventure is dangerous, you should try routine- it's lethal.
Thursday, May 24, 2012
Baseball and answered prayers
So when Seth said he wanted to play baseball I was a little nervouse. He hasnt palyed since T-ball, and at 12 its pretty competitive. I chose a non-city league and prayed he's have fun, I prayed he would have good kids and a good coach and that this wouldn't be torchure for him. (cause the fact that its 90 in April in PHX is enough torchure for anyone!)
Seth's Coach started off by saying
"Boys we have two goals-# 1 to get better than we are,#2 to have fun"
As I watched games and other teams and thier coaches I knew for a fact the Lord had guided us to this coach and this team. Thank Heavens for good men and mentoring!
Seth did get better and he did have fun and they won a few games as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment