I had been back from Europe for barley 24 hours when Logan set in on her plans for moving out. I was mostly assleep on the couch when we together (yes I was mostly asleep) ordered a Uhaul to take her stuff to school. I knew with her moped there was no way it would all get in the mini van seats or not, so i was on board with that. However the giant truck we ended up with was because the cargo van was more expensive and they were all out of the middle choice so.......
Heres us with 1/4 of a Uhaul full on our way (3 hrs) to Thatcher AZ.Logan is living in a 2 bed room house with three other girs and . They have thier stamp all over the house. All the way from the posters and art work to the skate board shelving and black board refrigerator. Tori said it looked like "Pintrest" threw up in there!
The house is a bit beat up as is most of the town. Particularly around the school. Its realy close to the school and rent is cheep. She has a washer and dryer so no quaters or hauling laundry around.
There is a pet....
In this town all the houses have names. This house is called "Shrubbery" you cant see most of the house because there is a big bush covering most of it.
This is Logans little corner of the house. I am sure after a while she will spread and get her name on something but for now shes the new girl. She is enjoying though. For a girl who has lived all over the world a tiny town is as different as any culture she has experienced before.
You can read about her expereinces from her own finger tips at her blog "I go to College"
www.schoolatea.blogspot.com
That pooch looks a lot like Mack....and I hope there aren't strong winds in that little town...looks like it might be safer to live in the Uhaul! : )
ReplyDelete