In Naples the wrestling team was pretty much a walk on team. If you wanted to wrestle, you could, even if you had never done it before. It was good. It was nice for Paige to be able to try and see if she liked it, and she did like it.
However Stuttgart has a try out process and are a better team so it will be harder to get on the team. Paige would really like to be on the team. So we spent a week at wrestling camp once we got to Germany. When I say "WE" I mean it because the female chaperone fell through and I got the job. I learned how to score and run the timer while Paige learned to take down wrestlers and pin them.
We spent the night in the school every night for a week, until I couldn't take it anymore and took the girls back to the hotel room (for the last two nights) and made seth give up his room for the girls.
She was worn out and spent most of her lunch and afternoon breaks sleeping.
She also came back with some souvenirs.
Well, we shall see how tryouts go this winter.





No comments:
Post a Comment