Thursday, December 27, 2018

Grateful Early and Always

In the attempt to maximize travel time (Because lets face it, we are pretty thankful for travel) with school breaks, we decided to have Thanksgiving a week early and have a feast with new friends in our new home, so that on the actual break we could travel!

cheese balls and veggies with dip appetizers 

desserts pot luck style

The traditional apple pie



yummy!



Pumpkin rolls boxed for parting favors


I am not sure if I am sad that we were having so much fun that I didn't get any pictures of the new friends and the eating part of it or not because we did have too much fun to stop and take pictures. I am more Thankful! Happy Thanksgiving!
Breakfast for tomorrow!



1 comment:

  1. What a very nice content I am reading on your blog. It is so full of insight that I really think will help me in doing some findings about this topic nice work.

    ReplyDelete