Well, It was a busy day. The kids first day of school, our first day house hunting and Dans birthday. I made home made tortillas (didnt turn out cause I couldnt find shortning) Home made Pico de gallo, didnt turn out cause I couldnt find jalapeƱos or celantro,I soaked, boiled and re-fried beans my self but didnt have any of the right seasonings so they werent quite right!
We bought a cake from the local Mercadona and had some other new American military families staying at the Oasis over to sing happy birthday! I think he had a good time!
He may be 38 but he is still a kid at heart and we all love him!
Happy Birthday Dan!! I hope you had a fun one!
ReplyDeleteBetter luck house hunting today. Remember, I don't need a giant room. Just one with a view will be fine. Don't worry about me guys. :)
woa. dan is 38?? when did that happen??? HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNY DEAR!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Dan! Good luck with your house hunting!
ReplyDeleteLove A.D.