when you come I will take you, they move to different towns each day and then the big one is in Valencia city center on Saturday!
If you think adventure is dangerous, you should try routine- it's lethal.
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
First trip to the Open Market
So we saw 3 houses before noon today(none worth mentioning) and then Dan and I decided to try the open air market in Betera (the town he works in) It was great. So many things to see and buy and great prices, I got 5 big fat vine tomaotes, and a big bag of fresh green beans for less than 3 euro (a euro is about $1.50) I also bought a
change purse since so many of the euros are coins. They had beautiful linens and scarfs, purses and shoes. It was great fun! These are all kinds of olives.
when you come I will take you, they move to different towns each day and then the big one is in Valencia city center on Saturday!
when you come I will take you, they move to different towns each day and then the big one is in Valencia city center on Saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
woa i've never seen olives like that...are there red ones?
ReplyDeleteyes, sooo many in so may different brines, and galic in differnt brines as well.
ReplyDeletedid you buy some of each to try? Did the kids get the cards we sent? Miss you all bunches!!!
ReplyDeleteYes, the kids got the cards, they said thank goodness mema didnt send dollars like she usualy does because we cant use them here.
ReplyDeleteNo, I didnt buy any olives, Dan doesnt like them and honestly the olives they have here are too strong for me.miss you too!
I MISS YOU!!!!! I'm so glad you guys are having a good time and getting to experience all of this amazing stuff! I told Rob yesterday to just go ahead and start planning for us to come out next year. So you should probably start preparing your brain for that too! Kiss the kids!
ReplyDeleteThats my secret plan! If i entise you all I will have all kinds of fun company!
ReplyDeleteI think everyones coming next year. i think they figure it will give us enough time to figure out all the fun stuff. Give me dates ASAP! so you have reservations!