Friday, September 11, 2009

House hunting day #2&3

Ok, it got better. We saw some great houses. One is sticking out to us more than others at this point, but there are still options. The funniest sory was of this one clearly decorated in the 70's with crazy colors. The house it self was amazing. It had a regulation size tennis court, pool, guest house, gym type showers (3 in a row) downstairs near the pool. 8 bedrooms 7 bathrooms, 2 livingrooms, 2 dinning rooms, 2 kitchens, bedroom suits that all had thier own doored hallway and bathroom. It was great, but run down and old and falling apart and they weent willing to fix it up. We also saw one tonight ...brandnew! had a sauna in the basment and 7 rooms plus a loft. cool pool and Amazing Kitchen. Super updated and very nice. However it was wierd shaped and had build in selves that made use of the room awkward. We are going back out on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I looked at 47 houses before I found this one. I mean physically went with my agent and looked at them over two weekends. As much as it is draining, it's also so funny to see what other people think is 'amazing'! Good luck and I hope you find somewhere you love very soon. If not you'll spend your whole tour at the Oasis :) Which from the pictures doesn't look like a bad deal! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete