Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"The Rain in Spain..."

Poor Eliza Doolittle, or rather my poor kids since I have been singing this song all night. I even made them watch a clip on you tube!
So I didnt realize that valencia was a plane, but it is raining cats and dogs here. On and off for a few days now it has been a down pour. Streets are running like rivers. I want to take a raft and see how far it will take me.
I had to go out and look at houses today. The 20 meeters from our chalet to the parking lot was enough to drench me all the way through all layers of my clothes. The kids bus was 1/2 hour late (which is bad when it already takes 1 hour to get here from a school 20 minutes away!) No one told me to bring an umbrella, who would have thought? Note to the wise...September is rainy!

1 comment:

  1. wow....maybe you should have a little blow up kayak???? Well, we plan our visit for Spring of 2011...we will have to wait and see how the weather is then. It sounds like everyone is laid back and when they get there -they get there. Probably a better way to live than our rat race! Did you find a house in all that rain????? Love and miss you all! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete