Monday, January 4, 2010

"ITS GONE,ITS GONE"


So Paige was eating a large sucker (Thank you Mrs. Kasey) and noticed that her tooth was loose. We had to hear about this tooth 600 times a

day for nearly a week. She wouldnt let anyone pull it but it bothered her. So we are all bringing in groceries when we hear her scream "ITs GOne, Its Gone!! My Tooth its gone!"

Paiges story : "Dad said a bad word and hit me and it came out and now its gone and I cant find it!"

The bad word Dad said was "Shut up" (its so good when kids still think those things are bad words!)

Shw was jumping on him while he was carrying groceries and yelling and making a rucus in the hotel, he pushed her off of him, and the tooth came out!

We found it and I think the thooth fairy left her 3 Euros for her trouble, but just so you know the TRUE story!

Another funny Paige said story....

We were at the theater and there was a man sitting in front of us. and with out wispering or anything Paige Said "Mom can we move because that guy has a big fat bald head and I cant see"

He popped right up and apolagised and moved. dan was apolagising to him and I was laughing from embarrasment so hard I was crying.

1 comment: