So I've been thinking. Dan's still in Spain, so it's like we aren't realy here or there.
We are all going back to Spain this summer for a few months, but after that it will be a short while before Dan is deployed again and he won't even be there anymore.
We (The kids and I) will stay in AZ while he's deployed, but who knows what after that.
Thats normal military life, heck-this is normal military life.
Whats normal anyway?
Our blog is 'adventures of the strodes' that's still fitting!
However our sub title of @ Espana.....won't be quite right by the end of the year.
AZ won't realy reflect the whole picture even more so than how Espana doesn't now.
Any ideas? Something catchy?
Well, regardless...the adventures go on!
exactly...it is lifes adventures...not just in Spain...not just in AZ....where ever the Strodes travel....and how they do it....and the Strodes growing and changing....it is all an adventure, Eh? I for one am very happy some of the Strodes adventures have brought them to AZ!!!
ReplyDelete@Maryland??? Come on!!
ReplyDeletehahaahah!
ReplyDelete