Thursday, May 26, 2011

A farther drive?

Its a drive of about 1hr-1 hr 45 min. for me to drive from my home to the Mesa Temple. yet I always find it easier some how to drive 10 hours to Utah and pick one of the many Temples that are with 15 minutes of the Strode's home in PG.
This time it was the Provo Temple.
Beautifuly nestled in the mountains, Peaceful and relaxing.
I always enjoy going, mostly because I have never been to a Temple without feeling like My Father in Heaven meets me there. I feel stronger and closer to Him, I feel a clearer mind and at complete peace no matter what is going on.
It is a great feeling and a wonderful place to go!







2 comments:

  1. Why haven't you come to say hi to me.. The temple is 5 minutes from my apt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you finally got to go! yes 10 hours is a much longer drive silly!

    ReplyDelete