Below:
Paige eating an Italian chicken cutlet sub sandwich, she said "MMMM I hope they make this in Heaven"
that there are those foods you can find any where but taste much better some where else!
Just ask Dan who has lived in AZ, CA, and even had those yummy tacos from another post in UT, and has been searching VA for decent Mexican food. Not to be found!
In the East there aren't so many mexicans to have great mexican food, but Italians! Pizza is better here, and there are alot more Jewish people here so lots of Deli's!
Also having lived here when I was younger I have my favorite places, good or not they have memories! Carvel ice cream is one. My Dad would pack 15 cousins in a stationwagon -all piled on top of one another and bring us all out for Pizza. We would then pile all back in and go to carvels for ice cream. It was a good time. When I took my kids for carvel Tori said "Slightly better than Mc Donalds" -AHhh I guess it does taste better with a ton of cousins!
Stay tunes more food is on the horizon, I will add them to this post!
No comments:
Post a Comment