I have some of the best Aunties. My Aunt Ellen was always kid focused and toted us kids every where and would be willing to chase down ice cream trucks while 5-6 kids were hanging out the back of the stationwagon.
I have Aunt Debbie who always had some special treat up her sleave, weather it was a toy, or a special resteraunt she always could creat the spark of surprise and excitment.
Of course I have my Aunt Arlene who no matter what I did was always so proud of her name sake and like to take me to her art shows and theater productions.
I can't forget my Aunt Paula who was always a cross between another mom and a cool older sister.
So with these great examples of "Auntihood" I have a lot to roll into one amazing Auntie. I am so glad for the chance to be here in Arizona (for however long that lasts) to work on my auntie skills!
Luci LOVED her date with auntie lena :) We are so lucky and happy to have you in az
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I'm glad you were able to have a girls night out :)
ReplyDelete