Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Croatia- Plitvice Lakes


I have often been asked , of all the places I have been where do I think is the most beautiful. Up until now my answer has always been Greece. I believe my new answer will be Northern Croatia (Mostly cause I can not pronounce the name of this national park)






























You can see the path we took if you look at the people on the bridge




In reading about visiting this national park, we read things like its a 3 hour hike unless you sit and stay a while. The sign said 4-6 hours, so we had no idea that we would be there for 7 and half hours. It was so beautiful and around every corner there was more breath taking views. I feel like these pictures do not do it justice. I can tell you though that I took all of them with my simple iPhone and have applied no filters and no editing!



1 comment: