Saturday, November 12, 2016

Grateful for so much


It started with some friends and the family that we have here. Also the two sister missionaries that we call in as Logan and Tori replacements frequently! 
Then the appetizers really got things kicked off! 

Cranberry orange punch, Chilean empanadas, with a spicy sauce, Bruschetta, and Mozzarella Di buffala, and some southwest dips and chips. 

Luana wanted to keep the napkin as a keepsake from her first Thanksgiving. I'm not entirely sure that she didn't actually put one up in her room! (Luana and Lilly Stutzman) 

The real meal was turkey, ham, Stuffing with fresh sage and onions, A mountain of mashed potatoes, garlic green beans, homemade rolls , cranberry sauce and gravy good enough to drink straight. If you don't believe me ask my friend Paz!


A little blurry, but this much food can make you see crossed eyed!

Might be the best turkey I have ever made! 

Yes, thats 8 different desserts for 14 people. a little more than half a pie per person!

Roll me on up the stairs, and let me sleep this off for a week! I got into bed and I bitterly said to Dan " can you feel that" he asked me what it was I was talking about " It's the good life, it feels so good!"
So blessed!

The best part of this Thanksgiving is that it isn't even thanksgiving yet! WE plan on spending our thanksgiving in Switzerland at our assigned temple and showing the Lord our gratitude by serving him. This was just our warm up!

"Can you feel it?"




1 comment: