I took a mini (one week) get to know Valencia/Spanish class and we went on a few little outings in order to practice some things we learned. We took the metro to the Lladro factory. Taking the metro was the learning experience. The factory was just fun. We go to see them put thier stuff together and see thier museum. It was very nice and a nice day out. If our instructor
wasnt so odd it would have been a blast!
I learned a few phrases and figured out how to take the metro so not too bad (I guess)for a week in a classroom. Its a good activity for you all on your first day in! Not too far, not to hard, and you can still fit in a nap while you are trying to adjust to the time differance. They also have a factory store with seconds so its also fun shopping!
(This is me and my friend Luce,Im not sure why it looks so pink!)
No comments:
Post a Comment